Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thank you so much for your interest in our program!!! Register now to learn more about our FREE 10 week Entrepreneurship Initiative at The Community Hope Center. Sessions are held on Saturdays at 12noon-1:30pm from Sept 24th-December 10th. Each participant will engage in a 10 week experience that will help them start a business and then participate in a business expo to help them launch their new product or service. You may register here for our next orientation session. 25 Participants will be chosen to participate for this Fall Session. The Community Hope Center 630 Jackson Avenue in New Orleans. For Additional Information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to a great response from the community, Session 1 is now full. We have now started a waiting list for our next orientation session. If you are on the waiting list, you will be contacted via email as space becomes available. Please do not hesistate to sign up. We are doing everything possible to provide this needed training for our community.
Thursday, Sept. 15th
- HOPE Group: Overcoming Substance Abuse 6pm-7pm (Meets Every Thursday)
- Emotional Healing: Overcoming other forms of Abuse, Trauma, Hurts & Habits 7pm-8pm (Meets Every Thursday)
- Overcoming Codependency 7:15-8:15pm (Meets Every Thursday)
Saturday, Sept 17th
- LightHouse Book Club 11am-12noon
- Blended in Love (Support for Blended Families) 11am-12noon
- The Entrepreneurship Initiative 12noon-1:30pm (A 10 week Training Series. Meets Saturdays thru December 10th with Jade Russell) Registration is FREE. Register Here to ensure your spot.
For More Information Email us at email@example.com
Tonight we have two sessions at The Community Hope Center at 6pm-7pm. Please arrive early to get the most out of your group.
- HOPE Group (Overcoming Substance Abuse) with Kim Andres
- Emotional Healing (Overcoming other forms of abuse, trauma, hurts and habits) with Tara Alexander
Last week was such a blessing! Please come out and share tonight. Bring a friend!
The Community Hope Center 630 Jackson Ave in New Orleans